WhoSee a printable list of our exhibitors HERE!!
The map of the expo area can be seen here.
Date / TimeApril 22, 2017
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
LocationField Museum in the Taxi Loop near East McFetridge Drive
FAQWhat is the purpose of the expo?
After the march, we want Chicagoans to be able to take their next step in supporting the science community and get involved in scientific efforts:
- Research happening in Chicago that directly impacts our community
- Learn about participating in Citizen Science efforts
- Sign up to volunteer with organizations to directly impact our community
- Find out more about how you can help guide science in The Science City
We recommend bringing with you to the Expo:
- The MFS Chicago app (Coming soon!)
- A reusable water bottle
- Rain coat/poncho (an umbrella is not recommended given crowd size)
- A bag for holding materials handed out by exhibitors
- A bag for holding trash (littering will not be permitted)
Will I be able to park at the Expo/Field Museum?
Parking at the Expo, Field Museum, and Soldier Field will not be available. If you need to park your car, we suggest parking at the Millennium Parking Garage.
What happens to the Expo if it rains?
We will continue to hold the Expo if the rain is manageable. If there is a severe storm forecast, we will cancel the Expo and notify you through social media and the MFS Chicago app.
I would like to volunteer at the Expo. Who should I contact?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that you would be interested in helping at the Expo. Please note that we also have other volunteer opportunities at the rally and march. For more information, visit our volunteer page here.
Who should I contact if I have any other questions?
Please email email@example.com and include “Visitor: “ in the subject line before the title of your email.